Archive for May, 2012
Nursery mural with many roses and butterflies that are surrounding the crib. The ribbon and the roses create a romantic feeling which is very lovely for a girls bedroom or for a baby room. What a warm welcome for the newborn!
Murals for any wall – Hand painted on a self adhesive fabric – Remove them – Reuse them – Just Stick and Peel
It doesn’t matter where you live, you can get my murals now for your boy’s or girl’s bedroom! And the good thing is, you can take the mural with you in case should you move.
The Stick n’ Peel wallpaper murals are great for all kinds of rooms such as
- For Children’s bedrooms
- For Play and Game rooms
- For the Nursery
- For out-doors ( yes, it is weather resistant and sticks and sticks…)
- For girl’s bedrooms
- For boy’s bedrooms
It is a NEW and the BEST solution for walls you want to decorate without spending thousands of dollars.
What is it exactly?
It is a self-adhesive printable or ready to paint wall fabric that is an easy to apply self-adhesive product that allows you to have a mural that you would not have otherwise because of
- a limited budget,
- if there is no muralist living close by,
- if you really like my murals but I am far away,
- living in a rental or apartment or maybe you just have not thought about it!
The fabric is not shiny at all.
It is white and can be completely painted or partially.
It has no structure.
It is like a super-fine dry wall.
Every mural you see on my website can be hand painted on the stick and peel fabric.
I am using non-toxic acrylics paint which is durable and non-washable. It can be sealed if necessary.
How do you proceed if you want to have a Stick n’ Peel mural?
Let me know
- about the size in SF or inches or feet (please measure it accurately). It can be the whole wall space or just a special figure.
- about the design you would like.
- If you like a tree mural the best is to get the whole wall space measured where you want to have the tree.
- If you like the French poodle only I need to know the size so I can cut it out and ship it to you.
It’s that easy!
Interested? If so fill in the form below to receive your estimate or call 818 470 2932 if you should have any questions.